Monday 15 June 2009

Scented Candles and melts affordable for all

Well here i am, after having this on my "to do list" for so long, i have got round to blogging, AT LAST! lol
So what to say? I'm married with a son and i work part time, I am candle obsessed but i noticed that certain candles triggered off my asthma, so i did some research into alternate candles that emits less soot than standard paraffin wax candles, and lo and behold it was then i discovered Soy Wax.

After several trails i perfected the perfect candle for myself, as i use cotton wicks and cosmetic grade fragrance oil, so if it was safe to use on skin, it was safe to burn in a candle, and i was delighted with the result!
I then made scented soy wax tarts to use in an oil burner, before i knew it, friends and family were all asking for orders!

I noticed during research some mass manufactured candles are very expensive, and in this current climate you should still be able to buy nice things that doesn't break the bank.
So this brings me to how i started selling online, to make good quality eco friendly candles and melts affordable for all.
So why not go and take a peep at my online store? I update my products all the time and have a good choice of fragrances. If there is something you would like but don't see, email me! id be delighted to help as i love a new challenge.

Well thanks for having a read, and look forward seeing you in my online store


Please spare a few moments to complete my poll at the foot of the page
Thank you :0)

1 comment: